- Previewing - Sifter can generate and display a preview of your issue description or comment body before you submit it.
- Markdown - Sifter will support a basic subset of markdown. Bold, italics, lists, fenced (not indented) code blocks, inline code snippets, links, and blockquotes.
- “Unplanned” makes a glorious return to the primary milestones page to more easily stay on to of your backlog. (Thanks, Alex M.)
- Fixed a security issue where administrators could edit the markup to change the email address of the account holder
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with the padding of the error messages on the edit issue subject page
- Improved messaging around handling exports and attachments
- Fixed a bug where reopening a closed issue from an inactive milestone would remove the milestone from the issue. (Thanks, Gabe D.)