- Zapier - Sifter can now post new issue notifications to Zapier.
- Bitbucket - Sifter now officially integrates with Bitbucket allowing you to update issues and link the relevant commit via commit messages.
- Easier project selection when creating new user accounts
- Better bounce handling and alerting to help you resolve delivery issues whenever we have problems sending email to a user on your account
- Updated issue filtering to use pjax and load the page faster as well as avoiding unnecessary scrolling in most contexts
- Significant performance improvements when filtering issues across all projects for large accounts
- We’ll spare you the details, but we’ve knocked out the majority of our pending infrastructure upgrades like Ruby, Rails, and Hosting. It’s not directly exciting, but it’s paved the way for some great things.