60-day free trial. No commitment. Pay monthly.
Change plans or cancel any time with ease.
Thanks to its simplicity, Sifter actually makes bug and issue tracking accessible to groups who may have never considered it before: Web developers, blogging teams, community managers, graphic designers, and the like.
- Do you offer a guarantee of any kind?
- Generally speaking, if you're not happy, we'd like you to have your money back. We provide a 60-day free trial with every account, and we're pretty generous about extending that if you need more time so that you have plenty of time to try it out before paying. For more details, you can read our full refund policy.
- Do archived projects count against the project limits?
- Nope. The project limit is only for active projects. You can archive a project at any time, and it will no longer count against your project total. However, you cannot create new comments or issues or search archived projects.
- Is our data safe and secure?
- Absolutely. We're obsessive about both backups and security. Our backup process has multiple layers of redundancy both on and off site, and we have a regular schedule of third party security audits. We have the full details available in our security policy.
- Can I export my data?
- Of course. It's your data. You can do a complete export of your entire account or an individual project at any time, even when you're on a trial, and we offer a robust API so that you have complete programmatic access to your data as well.
- Are there any cancelation fees or long-term commitments?
- None. Sifter is month-to-month, and you can cancel, upgrade, or downgrade your plan at any time. When you cancel, we'll automatically close your account and permanently delete all of your content. We do not prorate partial months when canceling.
- How does the free trial work?
- All plans include a 60-day free trial for you to evaluate Sifter. During the trial, your file storage space is limited to 250mb, but other than that, you'll have a fully functional account.
- What browsers are compatible with Sifter?
- We officially support the current and previous major version of Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer. While Sifter works well in IE8, it is no longer officially supported.
- What payment methods do you support?
- We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover when you're ready to upgrade to a paying account. We do not accept PayPal.
I’m enjoying using @sifterapp for issue management. It’s simple and does what it’s meant to. Toni Barrett